Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Short but good.

Although it was certainly shorter than your other submissions, it was more densely packed with hilarity. Instead of a few chuckles and one really big joke, it was filled with nonstop laughter.

Hopefully, these videos being shorter means you'll take less than a few months . Right?

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Long live the king.

He will always live on through his music. We should remember him for that, as it has enhanced our lives. Anyone that says they did not enjoy MJ's songs is either a troll, or deaf.

R.I.P. MJ

Junior Junior

Amazing

The entire series is amazing, and gets better each time, as you don't try to tell an amazingly complex story, or have punchlines coming out of every orifice. You simply try to show life. Regular life. And you've captured it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

My fear

I hope I'm wrong, but this may actually be more enjoyable the movie in theatres. I haven't seen it yet, but I've seen how Hollywood has handeled alan Moore's stuff in the past.

The Burninator The Burninator

Excellent

It was well animated, synched correctly, and icluding trogdor. Nothing more we can ask for. We need more homestar fan stuff.

Contra Contra

A prodigy is you!

This surpasses Zhu's work in some respects. If you didn't know, Zhu created the Xiao Xiao series. I expect to see much more from you, all of it quality.

Reiko - The Piggy Bank Reiko - The Piggy Bank

Cool

Nice art, great content. I understand why some people wouldn't enjoy this, but I'm a fan of Jhonen Vasquez, so I just relish any sick and twisted humour that's thrown my way. Just improve some of the sound quality, and maybe use a higher resolution and you've got gold.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Make a game!

That movie was beautiful. It did not have the variety of weapons and kills that you would find in the official madness series, but it was nicer to look at. It looked like a videogame, one that a lot of people would play. Perhaps even a mod of Madness Interactive (hint, hint).

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Just a question.

How can this movie have been beaten by a movie about bird calls? We deserve an explanation, and possibly even a link to that movie. However, we all know that this movie is ultimately better.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Inspiration?

I noticed a similarity and the vinnie veritas movie "the race++". Was this inspired by or a tribute to such a movie? Moving on, the movie itself has beautifully drawn people and backgrounds, which many movies seem to lack. I enjoyed how iot told a story with very few words.