One Chance One Chance

Not a game, nor a message

This game isn't really a game. It is nothing more than a few choices, and very slow movement speed. That was fine with me; if you want to focus on story that's your choice. The problem lies in the fact that you do not have a good story. It's just too nonsensical; how could a drug that kills everything get past even the most basic lab tests? Why spread it through a weather balloon? You obviously didn't work very hard on it.

And then there's the lack of replay option. This is a game built to have multiple endings and exploration, yet you go against this. And then, you complain that people want to TRY to enjoy this game more than once (if they even enjoyed it the first time around).

Retro graphics doesn't mean bad. You need to learn that. Things can look retro but still have more than a block for a face. The lack of detail is also annoying.

Take a look at (I Fell In Love With) The Majest of Colors, and Looming to see how you're supposed to create a game with message.

This is why I can't truly respect art. Something so vague, and muddied such as this is called art, while a more modern, mainstream game that is actually able to illicit an emotional response isn't art. Calling this art is simply insulting every other game ever made.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Sift Heads Sift Heads

A classic

I've been playing your other games. Some were good, some were bad, but none can hold a candle to the original. It just has a sense of atmosphere that the others lack. I also prefer the linear mission style to the sandbox style to the newer games.

And don't worry about the voices! They just add to the charm that this game has. I'm kinda sad that the other ones are devoid of such sound effects.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

That was painful.

The game is annoying. Every time I click something an annoying little chirp comes out of the characters mouth. The gameplay has been done before, under the name of phage wars. Even then, you didn't rip it off correctly; phage wars would end fairly quickly, while these battles just get drawn out.

When it comes down to it, it's boring, and uninspired.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Great voice acting.

I love this game for many reasons, but one that stands out is the voice acting. I usually skip the dialogue after I've read it, but this time I stuck around and actually listened to your VA do his work. It was really excellent stuff.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Excellent Story

This is how to make a story in a game; it goes hand in hadn with the gameplay, and is brought forth through the atmosphere and music, not an incredibly complex plot.

If you meet Hideo Kojima, explain this to him, ok?

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

Classic, in a sense.

These feels exactly like those old, simple assassin games.

I miss those games, so seeing this made me smile.

It's not about gameplay, but about the message and idea. The fact that you get to beat up someone you hate makes it so much fun, regardless of the fact that you're just spamming the same button, whether it was the space bar here or the mouse button beforehand.

I hope this starts a surge of more assassin games, the world needs 'em.

Leaving Leaving

An amazing piece of storytelling.

I love this game, as it actually tries to explain something real. It affects both you and the player. This could have easily been a movie, but by making it a game, the player feels like they are a part of it, that they are affecting the outcome. And, it's great.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great game.

It's a great game, and I love it. It's just so in-depth, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if I saw you making wiiware games. Just one thing. I found it ironic that you spelled incompetence wrong.

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Great detail.

The general concept ahs been done before, but the attention to detail is startling. The ability to aim with the weapon sights, although almost useless, is a nice touch. I also haven't seen too many of these games with a machine gun, usually it's just a sniper rifle. In this way, you can add loads of enemies onscreen, but still not feel overwhelmed as you can hold down the mouse button, instead of click repeatedly. The graphics are simply beautiful and it runs very smooth. I'd like to see more from you.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Very nice.

It felt like a less slugissh version of frogger, with nice music and a great theme.

I like it.