Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Short but good.

Although it was certainly shorter than your other submissions, it was more densely packed with hilarity. Instead of a few chuckles and one really big joke, it was filled with nonstop laughter.

Hopefully, these videos being shorter means you'll take less than a few months . Right?

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Long live the king.

He will always live on through his music. We should remember him for that, as it has enhanced our lives. Anyone that says they did not enjoy MJ's songs is either a troll, or deaf.

R.I.P. MJ

Junior Junior

Amazing

The entire series is amazing, and gets better each time, as you don't try to tell an amazingly complex story, or have punchlines coming out of every orifice. You simply try to show life. Regular life. And you've captured it.

One Chance One Chance

Not a game, nor a message

This game isn't really a game. It is nothing more than a few choices, and very slow movement speed. That was fine with me; if you want to focus on story that's your choice. The problem lies in the fact that you do not have a good story. It's just too nonsensical; how could a drug that kills everything get past even the most basic lab tests? Why spread it through a weather balloon? You obviously didn't work very hard on it.

And then there's the lack of replay option. This is a game built to have multiple endings and exploration, yet you go against this. And then, you complain that people want to TRY to enjoy this game more than once (if they even enjoyed it the first time around).

Retro graphics doesn't mean bad. You need to learn that. Things can look retro but still have more than a block for a face. The lack of detail is also annoying.

Take a look at (I Fell In Love With) The Majest of Colors, and Looming to see how you're supposed to create a game with message.

This is why I can't truly respect art. Something so vague, and muddied such as this is called art, while a more modern, mainstream game that is actually able to illicit an emotional response isn't art. Calling this art is simply insulting every other game ever made.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Sift Heads Sift Heads

A classic

I've been playing your other games. Some were good, some were bad, but none can hold a candle to the original. It just has a sense of atmosphere that the others lack. I also prefer the linear mission style to the sandbox style to the newer games.

And don't worry about the voices! They just add to the charm that this game has. I'm kinda sad that the other ones are devoid of such sound effects.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

That was painful.

The game is annoying. Every time I click something an annoying little chirp comes out of the characters mouth. The gameplay has been done before, under the name of phage wars. Even then, you didn't rip it off correctly; phage wars would end fairly quickly, while these battles just get drawn out.

When it comes down to it, it's boring, and uninspired.

The City of Endless Lights The City of Endless Lights

It's a nice piece of music.

I've never heard ambient and piano together, so this is something new. However, sometimes the ambient sounds and the piano sounds don't mesh together too well. They just mix and become something annoying. My suggestion is to find a way to make the whole thing less homogenous; make it so you can clearly hear the ambient and clearly hear the piano music instead of just shoving it together.

Armageddon (Arnas) Armageddon (Arnas)

Final Fantasy awesome

I loved the song. It felt like something you'd hear from final fantasy, but stronger, as if it didn't have something to say but sometinhg to yell in your face.

Solus- In Soviet Russia Solus- In Soviet Russia

Reminds me of Mario

Part of this sounds like its from super mario 64. I can distinctly hear the notes for the sand dune level from 30-41. Pretty cool though.

SolusLunes responds:

Huh. That's a surprise, I'd have never thought of that.

Two-Face Two-Face

Amazingly Detailed

If you told me that you made the concept art to that movie, I'd easily believe you. It's just that nice.

Theo-art responds:

quite flattering! thank you, thank you